• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How goes it fellow fisherman? I was out on waska last Thursady got out there around 3pm left about7pm got one eye was in about 12 fett out by Priest Point. I would really like to get on some Crappies anyone know where to start looking? What about the Muskie anyone get any out of the ice thats what i would really like to get! Just trying to see how everyone else is doing and where they been out there?

Good Luck.

I don't have first hand experience but I know a couple people who have tried the crappie bite on the Glenwood bar and for them it was poor. Of course others may be doing better. Today a few people were driving light vehicles, I expect more after this cold snap. Walleye for me have been good. 16 ft very few weeds. Most from jigging.

so where you fish is very little weeds.. are you right out side the weed line in 16 feet? you on the gleenwood or starbuck side? i like the preist point area although i have only been out there a couple times.. i just moved to Morris in September. How often you get out there?

Guys, got a quick question for ya. I just would like to know about how many fishhouses are out there now? I mean how crowded is it, or how crowded does it get during the winter?

I have fished it during open water, I don't need any spots, just don't want to pull the house out there if it is always packed.

Thanks

If I had to guess I'd say there can be around 400 houses out there at once, but on a lake that size it' like putting 20 on a small lake? I don't think it's crowed. I guess I don't fish in the middle of a big pack of houses either.

I would say that there is about 100-150 house out there right now and like the last guy said for a lake that size thats not the many houses. there is plenty of untouched ice out tthere if yoyu are looking to get out on a spot by yourself

Are these permanent houses? What size are they? The reason I ask is because I am thinking about taking out my perm. I have a 6.5 x 14, weighs 3,000 lbs. Thanks

There are permanent houses out there now of nearly all sizes (not to mention cars and pick-up trucks out there as well).

Full size trucks on the ice today and about any size house you can imagine. I would not want to guess how many houses are out there but I think 150 would be really conservative.