• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

"Im starting to get irratated with this...."

baitshopboy

"SCOUTERS" come on guys this is a public forum!!! and along with that, granted you are entitled your opinion, you dont have to help these so called scouters out if ya dont wanna

I am to,It's always nice to share secrets with most of the other people on this forum,I have noticed alot lately there are like 4 to 1 of the people on this that are not registered.Just have to talk through private emails.

I dont like scouts more then the next person but the thing is no matter what its not gonna stop, ever. Someone is gonna open there mouth on here then everyone and there mother is gonna be on that lake. It happens

yes, it does happen, and with the internet...

MORE THAN EVER.

People don't understand what a site like this is capable of doing to a resource if people aren't kept in check.

Weird thing is though I'm just about the only one saying anything when someone makes a bonehead post. Well, me and Flowage Tamer, but he is my bro.

WHERE ARE MY BRUTHAS FROM OTHER MUTHAS!?

There are a lot of good posters on here with decent ethics and good commonsense. But be careful what you say on here, and also be careful with those fish pictures. Backgrounds don't ever lie.

I thought this was a forum to discuss what's working and what's not and where the fish are biting. Am I wrong? If you don't want to give out info on where the fish are biting, then don't. But you can't have a forum and expect guys to not post what's been working, and you can't expect guys to stop asking where the fish are biting.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Yes you do need to be careful what you share. You won't see me sharing info on the smaller more fagile lakes in the area. They just can't handle the pressure. But the larger areas lakes and rivers which draw a lot of folks anyways I will mention the water names and genreal pattern info. Never specific approach or location.

Heck,

Even if I did share specific spots and approaches most folks wouldn't believe me anyways. wink.gif

Now what really irratates me is all the talk about how bad our lakes are around St Cloud.

Contrary to popular befief we have many excellent lakes and rivers within 30 minutes of St Cloud that have very nice fish. I keep hearing about all the stunted fish. Well if you call 26-31" walleyes, 8"+ gills and 12" crappies stunted then you're right. If you're catching the little ones then it's time to move.

Now lets talk fishing.

Good Luck everyone and be safe!

ive watched this forum for a few days with interset. i know people flock to lakes they hear fish are biting, it is annoying. i like doing my own thing. go to a lake find my own spot and let everyone else think that i know what im doing. most times i fool them.

Here's an idea...decoy posts grin.gif

If people are going to follow the hot tips than why not give them some "hot" tips to follow!

I heard the fish were biting on Lake George, anyone else?

Yeah, not a bad plan. Eventually internet scouters would get sick of running around like (Contact Us Please) to phantom spots and would be forced to quit the sport or do their own homework....what an idea!

Lake George is always a solid mid-winter location for jumbo perch....as is the drainage pond off division near Taco Bell and Sam's Club(there is alot of stucture in that pond--aka garabage).

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Alright guys I know you guys are kidding around, (well I think so anyways), but the idea of the forum is to provide good information. Not misinformation.

Just be careful with what you post. By the same token...if you got out on a small lake and fish the same spot for 3 days straight and people can see you there you will have company. It's just the way it is.

Lets stop beating this dead horse. The point has been made and lets share some good fishing info without giving up the spots. Information about general location and presentation is good stuff to get folks started.

Good Luck and Be Safe!

i will tell what lake but won't tell exact location or what to u use the lake i tell there is no way to fish them out plus the more fishmen the more power to fight for fishing rights ps take a kid fishing teach him to be a good kid.