• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

So, Who's in their Fantasy Football Playoffs?

LMITOUT

I won my division again and trying for my FOURTH consecutive championship! cool.gif Even after a rough year of injuries and bad match ups, I've made it through again. Highest scoring team of the league and also the highest points per week average. Romo and Westbrook have pulled me through the year along with NE's defense and Ryan Grant as of late plus a few others like Fitzgerald.

After scoring 157 points on yahoo default scoring in the last week of the regular season I solidified my top scoring rank and held on to third place in the regular season. Playoffs start this week the lineup should look something like this:

QB: NE- Brady

WR: NO- Colston

TB- Galloway

NE- Gaffney

RB: GB- Grant

TB- Graham

TE: DAL-Witten

K: DAL-Folk

DEF: Min

BENCH:

PIT- Holmes, Parker

NE- Maroney

DET- C. Johnson

IND- A. Gonzalez

SD- Defense

I finished the season with a 7-6-1 record and made the #3 seed. Tom Brady has been my season savior! This is my first season and aiming for my first championship.

Here are my starters:

QB: Tom Brady

WR: Greg Jennings

WR: Torry Holt

WR: Bobby Engram

RB: LenDale White

RB: Chester Taylor

TE: Dallas Clark

K: Phil Dawson

DEF: Minnesota

D: E.J. Henderson

I beat the #1 team this past weekend and I was the #5 seed (at least I am up by 16 points and I still have Minnesota's defense to play). I was very lucky because 4 of his guys (Tom Brady, Terrell Owens, Joey Galloway and Dallas Clark) only had a total of 3 points between them. Hard to believe!!

You sound just like mine this weekend, I beat the #1 person in one of the leagues I'm in. The person had Romo, Owens, Addai were the big 3 on their team. I put out every week, Favre, Grant, Graham, A.Johnson Or Holt depends on the match-up, Jennings, D.Lee, Crosby and it goes between the Cheeseheads and NE def. In another league I advanced thanks to Westbrook not scoring that TD in the 4th, the guy would of beat me by about 4 points with that TD.

MnWild, I bet there are a lot of fantasy players upset on what happened with Westbrook. The guy I beat had Westbrook too so it was not a good week for him with his big 4 only getting 3 points and then Westbrook gave up a touchdown to run out the clock. Never seen that happen before and the announcers even said that was a fantasy no-no.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I'm in our Dynasty keeper league Superbowl(won it last year) - even after losing Larry Johnson, DJ Hackett and Channing Crowder. Yes we have defense, salaries, free agents, franchise tags, IR etc. 16 team league with some pretty good players.

Thanks to mother nature I beat the number one guy in our league..it definetly helped him not getting his forty point average out put by brady..now I have to decided whether to start Reggie wayne or not..hopefully dungy plays the starters to keep them sharp..if not I will have to play galloway in his place

I finished 7-6 squeaked in w/tha last playoff spot & 6 sd now playin 4 it all. heres my squad,Cutler,LT,B Marshall,G Jenny,Cpt Cooly,Rudi(Ish)( flex) Plax, Dal D,Folk,Bnch D Branch,Stecker,C henry Cin,Kitna,J Chatman

I won the division, even after waiving Moss the first weekend after ESPN said he was through. My fleet of kick-returners has kept me alive. This week though, I have to face a 13-0 team....The Brady/Moss connection.

Finished #2, #3 and #4 in the regular season in the three leagues I'm in. Fell flat on my face in the first round of the playoffs in the league I was the #4 seed so long gone in one. League I was the #3 finisher I managed to put up the second highest points in the first round only to lose to the highest scorer in the first round. Sucks but it happens.

First round of the playoffs in a 14 team league I break the league scoring record by a point in a league that is in it's 20th year. (record had stood since 1992 so that is kind of cool) Also did that with Housh scoring a big fat 0 for me or it could have been even more. Managed to sneak by in the semifinals and I'm in the running to be the repeat champion. Going against the commisioner of our league and he is also who I beat last year to win it all. He also has never won the championship so I know how bad he wants it! My matchups look pretty good (much better than the semifinal week) so I'm in the running for the repeat. Just need to survive R. Moss not going off on the Dolphins!