• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey guys Im looking to take my dad out on saturday I dont have a 4 wheeler and we cant go until noon, anyone have any ideas were a guy can catch a few sunnies during the day and maybe a few crappies at dusk without walking a mile. thanks for any info.

If you are not concerned about catching too many keepers I would head to Calhoun. That is always a good bet for sunnies, crappies and you might pick up an occasional bass and northern. You would probably really need to sort through them a lot though. Another lake that one can usually get some on is games. Go out right from the DNR access on the east side. Games would be a shorter walk. I have not been out on either yet, but those are two lakes I would look at. Good Luck........