• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Indoor Leagues Starting Soon

DonBo

Most every archery club and pro shop will have some kind of indoor leagues this winter. Most start in early January. There is no better way to hone your shooting or try out some new equipment than joining one of these leagues. You can choose from spot targets or animals.

This is also a great excuse to get out of the house and have a little fun one night a week during the long cold winter coming up.

Start checking around now to see what and where you want to shoot, then get out there and do it.

How much are others seeing for the cost to join a winter league? I have found a couple and most want $100+ to join. Thats just too steep for me to go and practice all winter. I didn't ask if this was spots or 3D. I can understand the price if it was a 3D league because of the cost of the targets.

I belong to Chilakoot Bowhunters near Somerset, WI. I think $35 to join the club for the year, and $40 for winter league.

Spottie leagues will be quite a bit less than 3D... I will be shooting 3D this winter at Forest Lake Gander...I think when all is said and done its like $140 for the season..

go to mnarchery.org you will find all kinds of leagues and tournaments. Mabey we should have a fishing mn tournament?

Powerstoke,

Cabin Fever in Victoria has a 3-D league for about 140 I think. It is on Tuesday's I believe and they still have room. I signed up as an alternate just b/c of my schedule otherwise I would have done it.

thx reelguy. I saw there sheet in the window. They want $115 I think. I haven't decided yet because of the price.

Schaffer's has two leagues available. 1 spot target and 1 video. Both around $125.00 each (Includes a banquet awards dinner) For those that have not shot the video screen there you really should try it, with the new technolgy and laser disks it is one gazillion times beter than other systems from years ago when the image was so dark you could not see the screen. It is REALLY fun! You can win $ too!!!

Dietz, I'd like to shoot that league, I'll have to call tomorrow and find out if I can still get in on it.....