• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey Gissert, Any idea on the ice thickness on S.T.? Wondering when my shack can be opened up for beer drinking. I haven't been able to break away for a weekend to check things out. Thanks in advance. wink.gif

There was about 7 inches out there last weekend, with some water on the ice. As of Friday, I had the place to myself. Saturday there was a handful of protables/wheelers out there.

I expect the perm shacks will show up soon. The road was not plowed down to the lake, so the snow was pretty deep at the bottom of the hill.

Alright thanks, with the cold weather coming in I should be able to get my house out next weekend. Snow must be waying the ice down. I am guessing thats where all the water on the ice is coming from?

Gissert....you have time to hit the tail this weekend....your brodder and I were thinking about doing the walleyes dance out there. Have not talked to him since Monday.

Hey der Gissert. The true "Ranger" is coming up to fish for the week after Christmas. Toss me an email. I'd like my Dad to toss a few fish in the bucket along with his empties.

Hey Giss

My son is gonna be very disappointed that he cant heckle the Tbone like years past! Maybe he can focus more on WAlleyes this year though... laugh.gif

Do you think we are safe for da house yet on ST? Wondering if any other perminent shacks are popping up out there.

You should be ok now. Last weekend there was a solid foot where I was, but LOTS of slush in spots.

No vehicles yet, just wheelers and sleds.