• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikes - Skins game Dec 23rd

mnwild

I just read this on SI.COM a few minutes ago, just think now you get Madden and Michael's announcing the game now.

I have 4 tickets to the game and I can't wait for the game now with how the atmosphere is gonna be.

NEW YORK (AP) -- The game between the Washington Redskins and Minnesota Vikings on Dec. 23, a matchup with potential NFC playoff implications, will become the Sunday night game on NBC.

It replaces the originally scheduled Tampa Bay-San Francisco game, which moves to 4:05 p.m. EST on Fox.

That day's game between the Miami Dolphins and New England Patriots, which could match a 14-0 team with an 0-14 one, is moving from 1 to 4:15 p.m. on CBS.

That's fantastic news! Now we might actually get a good game to watch at noon on FOX.....Green Bay vs. Chicago!