• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
LMITOUT

NFC North Champions!

LMITOUT

It would be fun to go back and review some of the predictions for the NFC North prior to the season. Nobody gave The Pack a chance and look at them now.....look at them now. grin.gif

OLY

Who cares. The Pack suck. Regardless of record the pack always SUCK!! Go vikes tongue.gif

ole matty

packs sure suprised me this year. i had finally learned to love favre n packers. i jus love to watch them play. my prediction last fall was windy city n det top 2 of div but now its 1. pack 2.vikes..

tipup

hey matt call me

Ski

Scott M

Packers have had a nice run, they are shoring up the running game over this last month, and look like they should be playing in the NFC championship game. Rodgers will be a talent when Favre retires, and the whole team is still really young. That's the NFL...parody and a chance for all.

Should be fun to watch the Pack and Vikings (knock on wood) in the playoffs.

bgreen82

im a vikes fan, but no bull, i said at the beginning of the year i thought the pack would have a resurgence like this. i just didnt expect the vikes to be the wild card out of the north. im not complaining though. getting into the playoffs behind GB is better than not getting in at all. fingers crossed!!!

mnwild

Isn't there anything else Queens fans can come up with then "The Pack Suck", I guess when they have an IQ of zero that's all they know what to say.

Never would of thought at the beginning of the year they would wim the NFC North, good for them, a young team that's only going to get better.

Scott K

I have to say congrats to the packers, they came from nowhere, I dont think anyone expected them to be this good. I dont like favre, but he has been a big part of the packers winning this year. The worst part of it is the team is very young, so that may mean several years of the pack being competitive. frown.gif. I hope to see the Vikes beat the pack in the championship game this year, that would be nice!

Hammer Handle

At the beginning of the year, I predicted the Lions would win the division and the Pack second.

I predicted the Vikings and Bears would have less than .500 years and neither would have a chance at the playoffs.

I can see I was wrong about everything...except the Bears.....

fishyguy

Quote:

Isn't there anything else Queens fans can come up with then "The Pack Suck", I guess when they have an IQ of zero that's all they know what to say.

Never would of thought at the beginning of the year they would wim the NFC North, good for them, a young team that's only going to get better.

Please make that Queens fan. There was only one response like that. Most of us Vikes fans may have a wish to see the Pack fall on their faces but most of will also begrudgingly acknowledge when the Pack have met or exceeded all expectations at they have this season.

The Pack are going very well. Farve is playing well and even when he throws up a ill advised ball his receivers are making the play to come down with the ball. Add a resurgent running game with a tough D and they will give anyone a run for the money in the NFC.

Now that said, the Pack still sucks. grin.gif

Down to Earth

Maybe we can have Packers-Vikings III in the NFC Championship game. shocked.gif

mnwild

Atleast your response sounded more intelligent than the other guy. I do like your final words had a feeling that would be thrown in there.

Down to earth- MN has to get there 1st and I would love to see that match-up 1 more time.

TNFL

GB has to get there first also. I think fans on both sides would like their chances with that match-up though.

OLY

Somebody needs to ask for a sense of humor for christmas.

PierBridge

Quote:

Somebody needs to ask for a sense of humor for christmas.

No kidding...

GREEN BAY SUCKS!

Scott M

Everybody play nice now! Nothing malignant, just some good old benign ribbing I hope.

And I thought that after both teams played this year the rivalry would be dead until next fall.....Depending on seeding, and depending on a Vikings win on the road, a Lambeau rematch in the playoffs could happen....Both teams need to continue their recent winning ways though....

bgreen82

by the way, does anyone know what you get when you put 30 Packers fans in a room at the same time?

A full set of teeth. smile.gif

Wade Joseph

The real question is....can the Vikes stand to see their hopes and Dreams CRUSHED by the Packers again...what do you want this time 40 - nil? (Throw in a safety for extra insult)

You do realize if they play the Pack for NFC Championship...it will be played OUTDOORS in Lambeau. No artificial crod noise played...no begging to sell out or blackout...Just cold weather, frozen tundra and another Packers VICTORY!

snowman678

You mean like the last Vikes/Pack playoff game at Lambeau? tongue.gif

fishyguy

Sometimes it takes a selective memory to get someone through a day.

2002 season lost to Atl in Lambeau

2003 Beat Seattle in OT at Lambeau

2003 Lost to Philly in Lambeau

2004 Lost to Vikes in Lambeau

Oh boy...that kind of record sends chills down my spine.

Scott K

The Vikes should thank the packers, for the last loss they handed to them. The Vikings just needed a good butt whoopin, (like a juvinile kid) to straighten them out. Since then, the Vikings have been one of the best teams in football. If these two teams are fortune enough to meet again this year, it would be the championship game. I would love to see a rematch, now that the Vikes are playing better ball.

I think that any Vikes fan, or packers fan would agree, that a rematch would be awsome! And I dont think it would be the blowout it was on their second meeting of the year.

Down to Earth

As a Packer fan I would love a rematch. Almost nothing I'd like to see than a NFC North Showdown to go to the Super Bowl. Well, a victory in Dallas would be very sweet, but in the event of a Packer loss, I'd rather be cheering for the Vikings in the Super Bowl than the Cowboys.

Vikings will definately have a tough job of it as they'll probably have to go through Seattle and Dallas on the road. GB will get either Tampa or New York at home most likely. I like our chances against Tampa, but New York could come in with something to prove after we smoked them earlier in the year.

Andy

Nate McVey

Quote:

Hello pot?...........You're Black!

2001 Giants 41-Vikes 0

2002 Vikes play golf

2003 Vikes play more golf

2004 Eagles 27-Vikes 14

2005 Vikes take a break from golf, take a cruise grin.gif

2006 Vikes go back to playing golf

I too am looking forward to a rematch......nothing better than a border rivalry in my opinion. The only problem with the above scenario is that the Vikings still have to MAKE the playoffs......Congrats to the NFC North Champs! GOD BLESS GREEN BAY!!!

fishyguy

Quote:

Quote:

Hello pot?...........You're Black!

2001 Giants 41-Vikes 0

2002 Vikes play golf

2003 Vikes play more golf

2004 Eagles 27-Vikes 14

2005 Vikes take a break from golf, take a cruise grin.gif

2006 Vikes go back to playing golf

I too am looking forward to a rematch......nothing better than a border rivalry in my opinion. The only problem with the above scenario is that the Vikings still have to MAKE the playoffs......Congrats to the NFC North Champs! GOD BLESS GREEN BAY!!!

The problem is you are comparing something completely different. My repsonse was about the the statement made that we would have to go to Lambeau in January. I was simply pointing out that it has not exactly been a visitors death trap lately. You are discussing trips to the playoffs, which the Pack has not gone to or had much success at for a while either.

I guess selective reading is very helpful also.

Hammer Handle

Even if the Vikings don't make the playoffs, I will be a Vikings fan.

And, I won't cry about it either. Anything is better than being a Packer fan. They love the Pack and WI, but all move to God's Country (MN).