• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Walleye Rearing Pond In Lebanon Hills?

Hey guys, heard about this before, and a guy told me I could catch bullheads for catfishing there. Directions please?

Alot of the small lakes in the Lebanon Hills area have bullheads & sunfish. The bullheads no longer sustain large populations like they use to due to constant winter or summer kills.

In the past the DNR did use some of the lakes or ponds in the area for Walleye rearing but there is no current report that I know of in the past 5yrs+ or so. So your a little late on hearing such news. Add to the fact that I also know the area very well. There were very few lakes or ponds in the area that actually hold the few Walleyes then but today the fish is almost non-existence in that area.