• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What's biting? I'm stuck at home.

I'm stuck at home with a honeydo list... mad.gif Anything exciting happening on the ice today? Last nights temps should have helped the ice anyway...

I hear ya I stuck at home too.

Birthday party for the son but at least in a little while we get to go see the monster trucks at the metro dome.

Sure wish I could get out on the ice.

Sifty

What's biting? Jack Frost!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw 5 fish houses out on Mazaska Lake on my way home from Cabela's today. Hope that helps.

mmmm. Cabelas. I think my wife has banned me from that store. frown.gif

Boat launch on KD was full today on my way to work. Everyones congregated in the channel between lakes.

Yes sir. I went to Cabela's today and picked up a new 3wt fly rod. Time to get ready, it's only 3-4 months away. I also got a SLA fly reel at the bargain cave for half price (the price of a spare spool)and fixed the drag (no brainier). Give me a break in the weather and I may head to the south east part of the state.

Was at Cabela's today myself, grabbed the last 8" electric strike master they had. Trying it out at sunrise tomorrow!

Its dangerous but I may say she should go Christmas shopping tomorrow and I'll disappear too...