• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

some low life scum bags stolen my sled wednesday between 2:30 and 3:50 pm. yep thats right in the daylight. stole the trailer and sled right off my 4-wheeler. they left the 4-wheeler and my for sale sign. i found the trailer later that night less then a mile away. followed tracks as far as we could and lost them after many twists and turns when they hit the main trail.

2002 polaris 700 edge xc - red. nice with less then 600 miles on it (well at least before it was stolen).

see anything fishy please give me a call - insurance is not going to cover this and i am at a huge loss on it....... 218-824-0682

Sorry to hear that dude. That's reaal bad news. People that steal are low life !@#$%$%%^. I'm scared to stop antwhere when I'm loaded for fishing. It really shouldn't be that way. Again sorry to hear it.

you should see if the police could do a reverse search on the 4-wheeler that the bad people left. Maby They could trace it back to a address. If It was ever registerd, or not stolen. I always think lock down everything, LIve in the twin citys for a year you learn not to trust anyone.

There was a snowmobile in the median last night at 77 and 371 south, looked smashed up. There were two police cars and another car parked nearby, not sure what the deal was with that. It was at about 8:30 p.m..

Walleyedan

sorry i miss typed - it was my 4-wheeler left. my bad -

walleyedan - well i hope was not my sled - i assuem i would have gotten a phone call by now if it was - but who knows for sure. thanks for the info.

Nothing against the authorities on this one...but do your best on getting the word out, as you have here on the forum. You might be surprised. We have had 2 dirt bikes stolen, on two separate occasions in the Brainerd area. Through communicating it with friends and acquaintances I was amazingly able to track both of them down eventually.

As much as I would like to say the authorities were a big help on tracking and investigating the thefts, that just wasn't the case. They were a big help in the 'recovery' once we had found out some information on the location of on of the bikes though.

Both of the items were found many weeks after they were stolen. Don't give up!

Good luck with the recovery. Thats really a downer. Each year when we get a big snowfall we hear of junk like this. We'll keep our eyes out here around the bait shop.

Jason Erlandson