• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

browns lake

icefishing

i was just wondering if anybody has any ice reports on browns lake. if there is how much is out there any anybody is catching anything out.

why dont you start out by giving some info instead of just asking for it? We are all looking for some help and are happy to give it as well, but there's a thing called the "free-rider problem". Just a suggestion.

good Lord Ziggy. This is a public forum for fellow fisherman to share information with each other. Give the guy a break! He may have not been able to get out yet, like me, and would like an ice report from someone who may have. It would be nice to have some info on local ice conditions to keep everyone safe out there.

winniewalleye777, is 4 seasons resort anywhere near highbanks? we go out of highbanks during hardwater season. i agree with you, ziggy must of got up on the wrong side of the bed. wit a comeback post like his he should stay in iowa.

Quote:

wit a comeback post like his he should stay in iowa.

Or at least stay out of the Minnesota forums.

Sorry, i overreacted, i actually do live in minnesota right now. I realize everyone is just looking for a little heads up, and if i go out on browns, icefishing, ill be sure to let everyone know how it went..

glenn57, Four Seasons is on the Mississippi on the SW corner of the lake. I don't think they have fish houses on the lake. They just tore down the old cabins and put up really nice American Plan places. They have pictures on the website. I am pretty sure they rent these out in the winter for snowmobilers or ice fisherman. It is a very nice quiet resort out of the wind and very close to the good fishing on the south and western shores of the lake. A few of the cabins have a great view of the river with the lake in the background. I can't wait to get up there for some tremendous perch action!

thanks for the reply, just maybe see ya up there. we have some friends that occasionally stay at one of the resorts, cant think of the name, on the south end. we may do that with them sometime. i would like to try that end of the lake once. they fish moxeys hole on occasion. i would like to spear winnie once.