• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Leaky

OK - We've just got blasted with a bunch of snow and it looks as though we may finally have a good old fashioned MN winter.

Maybe you are looking for a brief escape? My wife and I went to Maui this past October. I put together a website of our trip. You'll see a number of references to Northern MN and the BWCAW.

Now I'm not a writer or a photographer and have never done a web site before. So....grab your favorite Don Ho CD, mix up a Mai Tai and come along for the ride. Please take a minute and sign the guest book and include where you are from.

http://home.comcast.net/~jsmrekar/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

PS: I'm not making any money off this site - I hope it doesnt break any rules to post it here. If anyone here is ever planning a trip to Maui, I'll be happy to help you out with any questions you might have.

Aloha!

Surface Tension

Leaky, Holly Hana you did a super job documenting your vacation. I started to read and knew I didn't have enough time to finish so I want to get back to it later.

It sure would help anyone planning a trip to Hawaii to take a look. Take Care.

End of the Line

Went there before too, recognized a few of the same places. I could go to Hawaii every year I love it there so much. We went on a submarine and I went charter fishing too. Had a blast.

JustinG

Hey Leaky,

Nice website! I like the video of you running into Steven Tyler! HaHaHa! Anyways, never been to Maui, but I have been to Kauai and the Big Island twice. Lots to see and do over there. I wish I was there right now...I love going over there! I am kinda hoping to go back next winter...we will see. My wife and I really liked Kauai alot- you should go there sometime.

Later,

Justin

Wanderer

Really cool Leaky!

I was there for my first time in July for someones wedding. We didn't get the time to explore the place like you did so I appreciate seeing some of the other places we though about going to. We were based out of Kaanapali Shores. Nice hotel but not like where you stayed.

We just seemed to be there at the wrong time. Bad surf, drought and a couple wildfires on the hills. Sure looks better in your production! Nice work!

Oh, and yeah, your last piece of advice: Upgrade to 1st class if you can for that flight! crazy.gif We didn't and halfway across the Pacific, I would have paid the pilot directly to get a couple seats but they were all full.

Justin--sounds like you're gettin that Jelly of the Month Club membership for your Christmas bonus, huh? grin.gif

JustinG

Yo Wanderer!!!

Christmas Bonus??? What's that??? Those cheap (Contact Us Please) won't even buy me a turkey!!!! I was promised a bonus earlier this year...didn't get it, of course mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif. Well, they probably figured that I forgot about it, but I have the memory of an elephant!!! I don't forget!!

Well, no time to think about work...There is going to be some fishy punishment dealt pretty quick, man!

Later,

Justin

tacklejunkie

My wife and i viisited hawaii once. Once is not enough. i would love to live there.

caseymcq

The Big Beach video was pretty cool.

Leaky

Thanks guys. It was quite the adventure. I really liked the Hana side of the Island, which would lead me to believe Kauai would be awesome.

Casey - that Big Beach Vid is my favorite. I must have watched that thing 20 times now. That little girl running to the water and back just kills me. The Steven Tyler thing was pretty cool as well.

If you haven't watched the Paia vid, the chick that talks about pizza sauce being made with "red dirt from the earth" was also classic Paia.

picksbigwagon

Leaky,

My wife and I are heading to Hawaii in 53 weeks. I can't open any of the slide shows, I keep opening a default page

Leaky

Hi Picks

Comcast went and changed up the format on the website and I can't figure out how to get the links to work again. If you want to do some research prior to going, check out Trip Advisor dot com. They have Hawaii (Maui) forums that were a great help prior to us going.