• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DARTER

White Bear Lake Ice

tip_upclyma

LuckyNorm...went out by the North-west beach launch last night. There were about four portables WAY out there! So I was thinking "sweet! ice is good!" So I just walked out following their path. I used my GPS and found a nice little 16 FOW. When I drilled my hole I was shocked at what I saw! About 2 1/2 inches of clear ice, covered by about 2 inches of frozen slush. And the guys I followed were another 200 yards out there! Marked a lot of fish but not one bite. Be careful if you go out there....i am going to stick to the VFW ice for now.

LuckyNorm07

alright thanks for the heads up!! that is what i was looking for.. i was going to be heading out in that area too!

LuckBites

I was on the Bear last night & had 6" of clear ice everwhere I drilled a ways out from Bellaire, it was covered with 1-3" of bad ice. Wish the fishing was as good as the ice.

seaner

was out of bellair today, walked about halfway across the lake, at least 6" of good ice way out there, 10 inches towards shore.Some guys were thinking about driving out there....DONT DO IT MAN!!!

By the way, the wind was nuts today, couldnt get the portable up, stuck around a half hour with nothin doin...good luck to all

Little Stewie

Hey NRR try Goose Lake, I heard it was full of slabs.

Big Jeff

Was out last night in fron of the VFW again, little cold out there on the bucket, drilled about 50 holes and finnally started to mark some fish on the vex. Ended up with a crappie and 2 sunfish not the best day on the ice but improving from last time out. Hopeing to get out Sunday again. Looking for ice reports on the North West section of the lake. I have hear any where from 2-4 inches but wondering how far out that is?

north red river

That would be the day Stewie! Since we're on the subject has anyone here ever tryed Goose Lake with any luck?

RonZych

which goose are you talking about?

north red river

The one next to white bear.