• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Well I was able to meet up with Fisherdog today for a little walleye, crappie and bluegill action. We struck out on the walleyes, though Peter got a few crappie early.

We then headed to another area lake for some bluegill and crappie action. I was able to pick up 5 crappies nearly immediately. Peter came on later as he picked up some gills and crappies.

He's probably still out there. I had some heater issues and my flasher battery was feeling the effects of the cold.

It was nice meeting you Peter. I look forward to meeting up again in the future.

Was the lake flooding at all from the snow? The big buddy was having problems again huh?

Nick, there was plenty of slush out there for sure.

I ended up returning the Big Buddy today for a different one. If it happens again, I will be going back to the Cooker heater. mad.gif

I think you just got a faulty one is all. My brother has one and it works good for him.

You must not have been out for long today, was that the only lake you tried?

I was also able to get out for a little bit tonight and managed to bring home a meal of crappies. I also got to witness some girl catch two walleyes over 8 pounds, that was nice to see grin.gif

Nice fishing with you as well, we'll get together again. Ended up with 11 crappies and about 60 bluegills in which I kept 7. House next to us got a 26" 7-8lb eye at dusk.