• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How long till we drive out?

BFD2100

Can anybody predict when people will be driveing out on Red? Four wheelers and trucks? I have a trip planned for mid December and just woundering if i will need the wheeler. any info will help. Thanks

Predicting that is impossible, I would say that would be a little early to drive vehicles out. Atv travel should be good. But it all depends on the weather, if this cold trend keeps up, then you would most likely be driving truck. Check on this site before you leave or call the place your staying at, or Hillmans, for the best up to date info.

Only mother nature knows for sure. The ice was looking pretty good and then snow showed up and made some slush. It sounds like that has frozen up which is good. Now we just need this big storm to slide by us as we keep making ice.It would not surprise me to see a vechicle out there before mid Dec. depending on how much snow we get