• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Nature Vision Garage sale today...

Meat-Run

Hey folks,

just got word that Nature Vision is having a garage sale on a ton of stuff up here in Brainerd. Today and tomorrow but if your coming from out of town it wouldn't hurt to give them a jingle and find out the exact details. Again just heard thru the office that its today and tomorrow.

Now would be a good time to do some Xmas shopping.

mr grin.gif

Just returned and my wallet is a few dollars lighter. Great deals on a variety of items. From cameras to rod and reel combos to other misc items. Definately worth a trip to see all the have.

CA

SV100 for $199 is my favorite.....

But there are other cameras at a discount. A few Pak Shaks and Hunting blinds. All the fun stuff, will still be open tomorrow as well.

Sorry folks, I just picked up the last Pak Shak one man for $10...snooze you loose. You better get over there on Saturday because the stuff was going fast and CHEEEEEEEaaaaaaaap!!!

Later,

mr grin.gif