• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

11/29 8:00pm Ice Report

maros91

I called these resorts tonight and this is what they told me:

Lybacks (South Side)- They said Isle Bay broke up last night. Doesn't look good there. In front of there place after a 1/3 of mile there was open water.

Lundeens (Southwest) - They said Cove Bay had 4"- 6" with people walking out. They also said Garrison was wide open.

Rocky Reef (Southwest)- Skim Ice. No chance of walking out.

Barnavelds (North Side)- "No Way in he*l*l I would walk out."

Fishermans Wharf (East Side)- Skim ice as far as they can see. No chance of walking out.

I also called these resorts and got no answer: Hunters Point, Macs Twin Bay, Agate Bay, Barnacle Bills, Fishers, and Red Door.

With all this snow we are suppose to get I would give it a week boys. Better safe than sorry. The fish will still be there in a week or so.

great report, sounds like it might be a bit before I head out there, thanks for doing the scouting

From the sounds of it Brainerd will be the place to be if you want to be on the ice this weekend. Reports say that people are already out on parts of Pelican and Gull is starting to ice over. Round is accessible to the first drop off as of yesterday. Obviously check the local shops, but hopefully the snow misses the lakes, we don't need the extra weight and insulation.