• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Mantrap Last Wednesday

Put the boat in mantrap when i got home on wednesday to no avail. I trolled for about 5 hours with on strike in 17 feet on a 14" northern colored Jake, i then moved shallower with a jerk bait and had one fish on and one other follow. water was 36 and it was real cold. cant wait for JUNE.

Muskybug-

I hear you. I was on Potato on Saturday and got cold enough to feel like vomiting.

Just wanted give you an FYI on the muskie rule change, check out the post in the muskie forum. An attachment to that approval is a change allowing anglers to harvest trout in Blue Lake during the winter season which starts mid January.

You should be on holiday break pretty soon, eh?

i don't get out of here again until the 22 of december and then i leave for training trip in Puerto Rico on the 27th so it will be limited fishing for me over break, how did you do on Tator?

NOt good. Two pike and blew two other fish. That's it. One of the fish I lost was a big one, but I presume another pike. We contemplated taking the boat over to Leech on Saturday for some muskies, but I think we're going to hit the ice instead.

thanks for the update on blue. I was wondering when the rule change would finally go through. I'll ask Doug about it on Monday when I call him.

you, Jones, and Jord? if leech still has an open access i say give her heck, let us know how it goes either way.