• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

deer hunting zone 210/Erskine area

Hey guys I was just curious to see if many people hunt up there and how you did, possibly share a storie or two.

I hunt near Erskine that is where I am origionally from. Every one up there did really well this year as it is most years.

I did hear of a few nice ones taken this year as well. But as for myself I didn't have the luck on the big one as I have had in the past.

• 1 month later...

yeah our group of 16 I believe got 16, nothing too big. but for myself I didn't see anything except for second weekend and it was a monster running on private land. where exactly is your land if you don't me asking. We hunt the big state land section on the east of 52, we kinda hunt around the sullivans state land section, and we set up army tents at a guys farm

• 3 weeks later...

Who's farm is it that you stay in? Do you mean the State Wildlife east of Hwy 59? I have land around there. We didn't have very good luck this year. Most of the deer went nocturnal on us. The local DNR officer told us there were alot of wolves in that woods and that is probably the reason they are mainly nocturnal.