• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My Deer!!!

LuciandTim

OK...Check this out! This is from 11:30am today! I was cleaning my house and saw this out the window.

PS. I did not edit the music in..funny becasue it is soooooo fitting! grin.gif

Here is a You Tube link to the vid

I am cancelling my other property plans tonight and focusing on him. I have an idea of what he is up to grin.gif

Quote:

I am cancelling my other property plans tonight and focusing on him.

I wouldn't accept any other answer from you! He's a bruiser - walking with purpose. 27th of Nov and they're still on the move... still hope I guess. Good luck tonight - I hope you get him!

I just posted in another topic that the rut is going strong here at home. I saw 8 deer this morning, of which all were "on the move", whether being chased or looking for someone to be chasin.

Headed out now.

Awesome buck in that vid!

What a pig! Yes, the rut is still going strong in most areas and should bleed right into the secondary rut. Looks like a good year to be BP hunting!

Is this on the west side of the freeway? If so he's probably got a tow hook tatoo on his left side from my truck a couple weeks ago he was running across the road and I couldn't quite get to a complete stop. Post pics if you get him.