• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I have a 3 year old 8" Strikemaster for sale, asking $225. Cut probably 50 holes at the most. Started on first pull and is in great condition. Pictures available if needed.

Cory-

It's a Strikemaster Mag 2000 2hp. The reason I bought it was because we owned a cabin up north and I wanted gear for here at home and gear at the cabin so I didn't have to transport it all back and forth. Fortunately/unfortunately one of my boys got involved in Travel Basketball and we never made it to the cabin much and when we did he wanted to snowmobile. We sold the cabin this summer so I've been selling off my "cabin" gear.

Don't know about the lazer, maybe the number of blades? This has two. I'm in Elk River.

Nuts4fishin...

Does it have the pointed blade and a serrated looking flat blade (mag drill) or does it have two curved non serrated blades (lazer drill)? You might be like me and have the lazer drill on a mag 2000 head. I got really lucky finding mine for the price I paid. Bait shop going out of business sale.