• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

sleeper house???

Snake River  King

Well me and the guys are plannig a trip up to LOW in the first part of January and I think I have narrowed the resorts down to Arneasens, Wheelers point, and Zippel Bay, witch one would you guys pick? Last year we stayed up a Arnesens and it was a nice resort.

My choice of the 3 would be Zipple. I dont know much about

Wheelers Point on the ice but Arnesons is a fine big time ice fishing outfit. There are a dozen top notch operators on the ice it would be hard to narrow it down to 3.

Good luck, have fun

i would say zipple bay.they ppl there a great and helpfull.i fish there all the time.fishing is awesome and there sleepers r huge.they got sleepers to sleep 6 to 8 ppl.

I'd chime in for Zippel, been going there with the same group since 1991. Personally, I hate sleepers. Much prefer to rent the day houses and come in to a nice roomy cabin, shower,cook dinner and kick back after a days fishing. Maybe your friends don't smell as bad as mine though.

showers r in the sleeper rental.so dont have to worry about stinkin.