• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

shamrock7

This forum is awfully quiet! Nobody have anything to say? Come on, there has to be something to type about. How about seeing how many non posters we can get to try to post something here just to give everyone something to read. So, all you guys and gals that are out there reading everything that is ever put up here, but never ever post anything, now is your opportunity to just chime in to let us know that you are there.

upnorth

Just hanging around waiting for ice.

PortageBay

Ice tonight? Looks like the cold is finally moving in?

Cliff Wagenbach

We are still out here!

Waiting for ice and something to write about! tongue.gif

Getting all of my ice gear ready for the hard water season.

The new house is ready to roll, now all we need is around 8" of ice!

Hope that you had a good deer season.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Cliff

slick814

Shhh.. I was taking my post-hunting season, pre-ice season nap! wink.gif

SledNeck

How was everyone's deer season? Pics?

Mine ended up in a full freezer...Shot a meat deer and waited for the big one that never came the remained of the season.

deer9.jpg

de5.jpg

Cliff Wagenbach

Nice sized deer!

I ended up getting two bucks. An 8 pointer and a big forkhorn.

Our hunting party of 7 ended up with 7 bucks.

12 degrees here this morning! The shallow bays are starting to make safer ice now! It won't be long now! laugh.gif

Zero in Embarrass this morning!

Cliff

upnorth

8 degrees here in Chisholm. I am guessing there will be some ice made up here today.

shamrock7

Looks like Frazer bay is still open but I am froze all the way across to the north shore. The are a few puddles of open water but it does look encouraging. One of the dogs fell through the ice this morning on the boat ramp so watch those pets. Not deep enough to be a problem but a little more ice and he could have gotten out there far enough to be a problem.

Have a great turkey day.

Nice pictures Sled, your photos are always well shot.

Casey Sunsdahl

Hey Maybe this will cheer you guys up? I went down to McKinley park today and there was ice 150 yards out, it wont be long! I caught the years last softwater fish yesterday maybe? 48" FAT Muskie smile.gif

Casey Sunsdahl

Here is the pic grin.gif

48Muskie.jpg

2thepointsetters

wow very nice fish.

yukon

Casey nice fish, looks cold. I spent my layoff time deer hunting. Got 4 one nice 8 pter. Would post a pic but cant figure out how. Will be ice fishing this weekend for pike.

Cliff Wagenbach

Casey,

Good to see you on the Verm. forum!

Dave sent me a pic. of the fish. Very healthy looking fish!

Cliff

yukon

Here is my deer. deer004.jpg

Cliff Wagenbach

Yukon,

It looks like you will also have polish for the fishhouse this winter! grin.gif

Cliff

DTro

Nice ski FV.

I met Dave "Blue Yummy" last night and he told me about your fish, so I had to come check it out.

congrats!

kwiggy

Yukon,

Why did you make all that snow and sprinkle it around just for the picture. Don't tell me you have that much snow up there. Nice Deer! How is the ice on Vermillion?

Cliff, thanks for the fishing advice the other weekend. We didn't spend as much time as I would have liked fishing. Coming back in from the cabin was fun though as we plowed through 1/2 ice to the boat house.

yukon

kwiggy, that snow stayed for about two days. Ice yesterday on a small northern pike lake was about 3 inches. walked out but did not stay on. I think I will throw some tipups tomarrow.