• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just a tip

Walli1

As the air temps drop fishing with gloves on gets alittle frustrating this is a method I've use for years and it seems to works no matter how cold it gets, you take a handwarmer adhesive type and wrap the handle of your rod and now you have a hotrod PICT0323.jpg

Walli, great tip. How long does one handwarmer last? Nice to seed your a fellow lefty. LB

Depends on the type of hand warmer, the adhesive type at menards that I normally use claim they last 18hrs, all I know they sure do the trick for 6hours or so. "O yeah left handed people tend to be more creative and they even say smarter but who is they anyways, then again we do use the right side of the brain wink.gif

now for me its funny everything in my life is righty but my fishing is left and man is it funny when a buddy picks up one of my poles.