• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

If i bow hunt when can i start NOT wearing blaze orange

USPENAMC

The question is since i bow hunt when is it legal again to start NOT WEARING blaze orange.

Well, for sure it would be Dec. 10th. Dec. 9th is the end of the state wide muzzleloader season. If there isn't an open gun season where you are hunting you would be good before that.

You have to wear blaze starting this Saturday when muzzle opens and where it thru the end of muzzle which is Dec. 9th.

Quote:

You have to wear blaze starting this Saturday when muzzle opens and where it thru the end of muzzle which is Dec. 9th.

If you are bow hunting this week in 3B you will need your blaze.

If I understand the regs correctly, if there is any firearm season going on (rifle or ML) you are required to wear blaze orange.

Correct, if there is a gun or muzzle loader season going on in the area you are bow hunting you need to wear blaze orange.

What about a bowhunting in a city hunt? No rifles/muzzleloaders around............gray area?

No gray area shiner. If you are in a city hunt where there are no firearms allowed you do not need to wear blaze since you are not in an area open to firearms hunting.

I bowhunted in the city last weekend and again this weekend and blaze is not required

Thanks Powerstroke, I figured that was the case, but wasn't quite sure. Can't wait to get back in the stand in all camo!