• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

he has helped many people and organizations and businesses

Steve Rustad Benefit

Benefit dinner, silent auction, bake sale and kids' carnival for Steve Rustad and family.

He has been hospitalized since he was injured in an accident at his home on Sept. 7.

Date: 11/18/2007 - 11/18/2007

Time: 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

Location: First Lutheran Church of Norway Lake 6338 County Road 40 NW, New London, Minnesota

Admission: Free will donation, sponsored by the Norway Lake Lutheran Parish

For more information call: 354-4222

GOOD DEED MR D,

Stop by the shop we'll get you few things for the silent auction to help out with the benefit. I know some people like him and some didn't care too much for Rustad, but this should be a good time to help him & his family and show the human side of Care. (Even if you don't like the person) Accidents could happened to any one and Humanity demnads passion and care for all! (Human & Animals alike)

Later

The fundraiser was very well attended, good food, and lots of silent auction items to choose from. The area folks really came together to show people hope for the best for Steve and his family.

Tight Lines, Steve !

• 1 month later...

Thanks to you guys that posted here and ones that attended benefit.

It means a lot to family and myself and want to let you know that.

Their were over 600 dinner plates filled and lots of good stuff given for silent auctions.

I am now finally out of hospital[Hennipen County Med Center]and living at The Courage Center where I am once again learning to walk etc.Have been thru 3 surgerys and lost 55 pounds but am actually starting to feel kinda good.

After being cooped up for past 4 months am getting things in order for American Cancer Tournaments and NLS school kids tourneys from my room.

hope to be out in February and will be working several sports shows in March and April.[non metro]

If you need any info on adult or kids tourneys check tournament section here or Classic Bass.

Thanks wink.gif