• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
skies_and_eyes

Ice Frenzy Show @ Minneapolis Convention Center

skies_and_eyes

Everyone who fishes this time of year (and on the ice) needs an Artic Armor suit. They come in Duck Blind or Red. So come to the show try one on and see the newest innovation in cold weather technology.

bradyd

I'm betting that you sell these fancy suits!!

rodmaker

They are nice. Cost around $300 or so ?? Should consider making them in blue also. I may add this to my Christmas wish list.

SCONASOTAN

Is this show instead of the one that is normally at the Rivercentre or is this one in addition to that one??

PieEyed

What's better Ice Armor or this Artic Armor. Preferable no reply from the guy selling these "fancy suits".

That was funny "bradyd".

MuleShack

guess you'll have to go to the show and try both on and deicde for yourself grin.gif

johncolson

It is in addition to the St. Paul show.

crazyice

While I have never use the Artic Armor suit, I do have an Ice Armor suit and I love it! It is both water and wind proof and even when I am open water fishing in cold weather I use it. Very comfortable, a little spendy, but worth it's weight in gold for sure. I am sure that the Artic Armor is similarly priced, but in my opinion, these kinds of suits are well worth paying the money for, what is more miserable than being wet and cold?

hanson

The Ice Frenzy Show is the "new" show this year, in addition to the St Paul show at the RiverCentre coming up in December. So 2 shows this year! Sweet!

I'm tentatively scheduled to be in the Thorne Bros booth the majority of the weekend, along with a few other FM Pro Staff.

I love talking ice fishing and this will give everyone a chance to check out some of the new products available this year.

Please do check out Arctic Armor if you stop by the show. I've had my Arctic Armor suit for a year now and I love it. Its very, very versatile. Windproof? Yes. Waterproof? Yes. Warm? Yes. Functional? Yes. Comfortable? Yes. I wear mine in the summer, winter, and as rainwear. Love it!

bradyd

Got my coupons printed out and ready to fill up the fish house!

walleyedan

You betch your bippy!

Walleyedan