• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ice Fishing Help

Fishin4aLivin

Hey guys. Planning my first trip to Red Lake this winter. There will be probably 4-6 guys coming up and just wondering who you would recommend using for sleepers. I know that in the winter there is one particular guy that is pasted all over this forum but I can't remember his name or the resort that he owns/works for. Thanks for the help!!

look at the top of the forum and there is a link for the resorts.....Minnow station-Hillmans-Westwind- Agasiz(sp)Morts- Rogers there are alot of them........

Chad Benson has some real nice houses he is out of the south side.or agassiz lodge.I heard he has rebuilt his bait store. he could use the business after the fire distroyed his resort last winter. grin.gif GOOD LUCK

Quote:

Kelly Petrowske is the guy your thinkin of. Great guy, top notch service.

Kelly and johnny p get my vote. Plus kelly's got the greatest stories!!!