• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Albino deer shot by Ceder Mills

Anyone heard about an albino deer being shot by Cedar mills, thats the rumor going around HTI that one was shot out there anyone heard anything? By the way this past weekend was about the nicest deer opener I have ever enjoyed. Too bad no deer where shot. My son had a Doe walk by him but he past on it. Lots of Pheasants and some fox. To all going out this weekend good luck.

I havent heard anything but i will have to ask my old man cuz he works at HTI as well. You're right it was beautiful opener weekend. A part of me wants it to stay warm but the other part of me cant wait till ice up. My older brother shot an eight and i saw a twelve but he was too far out. mad.gif I almost shat myself when i saw him. Good luck to everyone this weekend.