• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

millacs summer storage

jtm

anyone have an idea on what it cost to store a house at a resort on millacs? I can pick up a house for free but have no where to put it as it is big and heavy.

you'll have to get it to a resort. I have a guy that moved mine from one side of the lake to the other last fall without any problems.....price depends on where you are, low end, $350/year, high end 700+/year.

mine cost $175. can't imagine yours would be too much more, depending how far you go. I went from Isle to Garrison, he went around the north side, so it was probably close to that far. let me know if you need his name. very good guy.

I got mine at fishermans wharf they get $675 a summer that is useing it as a cabin dont know how much for dry storage. my house is 10+20 with a loft pretty heavy and they move just fine.