• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
primetime49

hows your fall going?

primetime49

havent read or added anything since september 7th.

we have missed web site as took on back breaking injury[really]

add complications with gangreen to complicate recovery

got my left leg to lift today for first real movement in 60 days.

should be home in about 30 days.

planning american canc4er state champioships for a friday saturday two days in june [green lake spicer]

both days are cash paybacks and are seperate tourneys.about $6500.00a day again.guess you guys that won money this year spent a lot of it in area so we have more local new sponsors to add another day.

just send a self addressed stamped envelope to Fishing For A Cure to PO BOX 11

SPICER MN 56288-0011

We will send back official entry form with much simpler rules etc as we get forms.

miss reading your blogs and feel like getting into healing process .as is whwt we do for sport[CATCH YOU LATER]

Thanks and will try and get to a computer again next wink.gifweek,its pretty limited as therapy and further surgerys etc. take up most of my time.

Sartell Angler

here's to a speedy recovery primetime (raising my Summer Shandy)

you'll be back on the water before you know it

basssmasher*

hey Prime. sorry to hear about your troubles!! i wish ya a very speedy recovery and if ya need anything or some assistance around your place or anything, just hit me up. Im more than wiling to help ya with whatever i can!!!

J'sBait&Sport

Hey good to hear from you, Primetime........

Tried to get hold of you after I heard about your fall and injury..........wow.......hope things are going good for you......Let me know how you doing...........may take you out Ice fishing after you are all better, might plan a fisihing on the Ice with Mr. D on green.

Take care and say Hi to all the pretty Nurses.(just the pretty one), tell them what a great fisherman and Hunter I'm..............hee......hee grin.gif

Later,

J.