• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wood Burning Stove

pisces

Wood burning "Box Stove" style made by Vogelzang. Firebox is 28 inches long. Some pipe and a hearthpad also. Locate in Maplewood. I can email picture upon request.

crappieflopper, you have first dibs on it, so it's yours if you want it.I should be home by 6PM tonight. look to your email (ahusbandforhire) for my phone number and directions. I'm sending it now, at 12:00 noon. Thanks. Other guys, thanks for the interest, I'll let you know if he doesnt like it.

Pisces, I never received your pics---But something came up and the next time I would make up your way would not be for a few weeks. Go ahead and give it to another one of the guys. Sorry about that.

Okay, 4wanderingeyes, I guess it becomes your option now. i will send you an email now (6PM Wed)

I wish this was here a month ago! I bought this same stove on sale for $168.00.So whoever gets it WHAT A DEAL! shocked.gif

Thanks Mike for the stove, it will work perfect for the cabin! Sorry I was in a hurry saturday and didnt have a lot of time to chat, I realized that as I left.