• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any one got any good Vizlas

goman

I have a good pointing Vizla who is about eight yrs. old and points exalently. We can be hunting and not even no were she is and just walk up on her pointing. So im jus curious to see if there are other good pointing Vizlas out there.

I have a couple and Yes there are some very good ones now too. Try Mira Vizslas on the web. Michel has done this a long time and has great dogs and stands behind them. There are also other people out there that are reputable. There are clubs that have good referrals too. Try the VCOI webpage. They are a very good resource.

Post more questions if you need more info. Always willing to pass on what I have learned.

I hunt one and love it. They are a great dog with a ton of up side, just not overly popular grin.gif

Mine is 6, and I will be looking for another in a year or two.