• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sit or Start

bradyd

sit driver for sure...jennings and jones are getting all the looks for some reason

I have one as well- pick 3 to start:

J Galloway

J Cotchery

A Gates

A Battle

D Bowe

I figure Galloway and Gates are definites, the other one is a toss up..

Coles is iffy, so Cotchery's stock may increase a bit. They are playing the Skins though which may not be a good matchup. New QB too. My sources show Cotchery as the 8th best WR to start this week with Galloway 7th, FWIW.

I have Gates as well and looking for a career game against the pitiful Vike's defense. cool.gif

Quote:

I have to start 2 of the following 3.

M. Lynch

J. Galloway

D. Driver

Thanks for any input

Lynch and Galloway

Ok how bout this one

QB: Brees vs. Jaguars or Garcia vs. Cardinals

WR/TE: Kevin Walter vs. Raiders, James Jones vs. Cheifs or Vernon Davis vs. Falcons

Kicker: Shayne Graham vs. Bills or Matt Stover vs. Steelers

Pick one from each

Quote:

Garcia, Davis, Graham

I don't know, Brees has been hot lately and Kevin Walter has been getting lots of looks with Andre Johnson out...

Good call last week guys. I was very happy with Lynch and Galloway's days.

Got another one for this week in one of my other leagues. Should I start Portis or Jacobs as my second back behind

Westbrook?

With the game Portis had last week I would give him the start over Jacobs, tough Dallas def.

Hey guys...i am in a tough spot...i need to start three of the following: Lynch, S. Jackson (Health??), Lendel White (Toe??) or Priest Holmes??

I am for sure going with Lynch...I am just confused who my other two should be based on injuries and the sharing of the ball. Any help would be great!

Thanks

Lynch (best rookie not named Adrian Peterson)

White (3 consecutive 100 yard games and he practiced this week)

Then it's a tossup. Jackson will play it sounds like, but his team will probably fall way behind. Holmes is going to split carries against a really bad Broncos rush defense. Holmes is high risk/high reward if he breaks out. Jackson you pretty much know what you are getting, unless St. Louis decides to win a game somewhere along the way.