• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

what would you do?

nitrokfa

I was checking out a new management area yesterday. I get out of the truck and I find a dead fawn. it was shot, gutted then dragged back to the parking area and left. I was pissed I cant believe someone would do this. I'm guessing once they got it to the car they figured it wasn't worth tagging and left it. animals had already tore into it so it wasn't worth keeping now. Do you think it is worth a call to the co I dont know what they could do.

I would still call the CO, he may be able to do some digging around and find something out. If nothing else he will know to keep an eye on that area and talk to people he sees bowhunting it.

yea call the CO then can start making stops there and should deter this type of immature nonsense that gives us all a bad name.

I know it's different but a couple years ago, my uncle found a doe hit by a car still warm, and no rigormortis on opening day in the road ditch heading to his stand , he called the co, and got a bonus deer that year.