• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD!!! 1998 Arctic Cat Z440 $1100

1998 Arctic Cat Z440 fan-cooled with under 1300 actual miles. Sled has hand and thumb warmers, speedo and tachometer, plastic skis,extra belt and Ryde FX shocks all the way around. This sled is in very good condition. The sled was purchased new by my father and has been well cared for. Would make a great sled for ice fishing.

I will try to get some out to you this weekend as I currently do not have any pictures of the sled. I don't have a chance to get any pictures until I head up north this weekend where I have the snowmobile in storage.

Ok, I would appreciate that. How is the hood, any major scratches? Is it the green color? Has it been well maintained? Thanks for your time.

fishtrapgirl

The hood is black in color and has no cracks. Also, the seat has no rips. I believe there are two scratches through the graphics, NOT down to the paint of the hood, on the left side about the width of a pencil lead and approximately one inch long. The sled has always been maintained at the the local Arctic Cat dealership. They go through the sled and clean the carbs every fall. There has never been any kind of issue with the sled whatsoever.

The sled is in Milaca which is about 25 miles south of the southern end of Mille Lacs Lake. I probably should not have put the sled is being stored up north as that is a bit misleading, but Milaca is quite a ways north of where I live.