• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Carp-fisher

Ice Fishing Next Week!!!!!......er.......maybe......

Carp-fisher

Holy Cow guys, I might have to make a trip up soon. Check out Accuweather's forecast for Ely for next week:

Forecast-1.jpg

Mudcutter

weather pays my bills and is a hobby. Accuweather as with almost all long range forecasts base their forecasts off a model called the GFS. It's funded by our taxes. It has serious faults, especially in the long range, but this time it does see what met's see outside of the modles. I doubt it will be as cold as you have posted, but highs in the low 30's and low's in the lower teens would not be uncommon. IF any snow does fall and stick-- knock a few degress off those temps. Nov does look to be a cold month, agst the normals.

Mud

caseymcq

It was 65 here today, I think ice fishing is still a little further off.

ripstick

Come on now we could a least wait until deer season is over with.

JustinG

Sheesh! I'm as excited for ice fishing as the next guy, but I sure could enjoy some more of this nice fall weather we have been having the past week! Man, we have had so many cloudy days and rain since September 1st that I thought we would never see the sun! Seems like fall just got here! My boat still has a full tank of gas and I still have minnows on hand that are just begging to be dangled in front of a Walleye's nose next week!

Justin

Snake River  King

I hope you are right! cause if it is there should be walkable ice before thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

jimmy4218

Man- I just saw an advertisement for Vexilar on this page and it got me ALL wound up for hard water. Lookin forward to those nice Crappies through the ice!

ripstick

I might have to change a hopefull prediction. After hearing the forcast it sounds tues on will be highs of 32 Could be thanksgiving.