• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

muzzleloader forum?

troutmaster

I am game. I need some more technical advice. I have done it for 4 years and have harvested 5 deer with it, but I am definately a Piradex Pellet, PowerBelt kind of guy. I actually am making a move to more technical Hornady SST sabots and playing around with the grains of powder, but I am still not a technical muzzleloader hunter.

By the way, I shoot a 45 cal Encore, so I am far from Traditional.

Typically muzzie questions are found in the archery/shooting section or the general hunting forum.

I am all for it!

I am leaving tomorrow am for the shotgun season in southern MN and guess what I am going to be shooting? Not a shootgun.

Quote:

i think we need a forum just for smokepoles. Anyone else agree??

Agree, we should.

I've been building and shooting muzzle loaders for over 30 years. Mine are traditional round ball guns with loose powder and percussion caps.(I no longer shoot flint locks) I'm in favor of our own forum. smile.gif

I think that it would be great! I have been muzzie hunting for 3 yrs and this year will be my fourth. Still waiting to get one with my CVA Optima, maybe this year. I am all for it!!

• 3 weeks later...

I love the idea. Lets GIT-R-DONE. I have been with blackpowder for 2 years. I have a TC blackdimond .50 cal