• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

We skipped the horror of the Vikings game and decided to hit Pelican (HIGH south wind) on Sunday.

I don't know what would have been worse - watching the Vikes or not getting one single bite all afternoon.

Three guys using different stufff all day covering 6-8 spots and nothing was going.-

Maybe I should have watched the Vikes. confused.gif

It was kind of like watching the Rebel - Nugget Game Saturday night. Except I couldn't see much of that game because there was this guy with a blaze orange cap on backwards taking pictures on the sidelines and I couldn't see around him grin.gif

Say what you want to, but Pelican sucks during the day. I don't even consider dropping a line in that lake during the day any more. It's too clear. The question is, did you stay for the night time fishing? Every time I have been there during the day, it's always the same - no bites until the sun goes down and then it's pretty good.

Also, forget about the Vikes. The Pack is goin to the Super Bowl ( shocked.gif)! Well, we'll see about that anyways smile.gif. But seriously, when are the Vikings going to start giving AP the ball? 20 touches only again yesterday?!? No wonder I'm a Packers fan...! How about this trade though - Favre for AP. We'll just start Aaron Rogers - we really would go to the Super Bowl then!!

Oh well, go Pack! They are keeping me off Pelican tonight with the Monday night game and all. So, I plan on hitting Pelican tomorrow night, but wouldn't you know - showers and wind for tomorrow night, beautifull and no wind tonight... Figures! crazy.gif

So you saw me my Brother!

That's ok -- DGF didn't put up much of a fight. wink.gifwink.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

Quote:

So you saw me my Brother!

That's ok -- DGF didn't put up much of a fight.
wink.gifwink.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

Yeah, I actually saw you running on the sideline. Bet that took a lot out of you. Who says newspaper guys don't have to work hard.

You're right, they didn't put up much of a fight. Kind of beat themselves if you ask me, but we had to go and watch our nephew play what turned out to be his last game. Fun to watch prep football though.

Yeah, I have not run that much in years -- trying to get in shape for the big deer hunting weekend. It takes a lot out of a guy to walk to the deer stand, ya know.

wink.gif

I hear ya man. Maybe it's just the big four ohhh creeping up on me, but I know exactly what you're talking about.

Yeah -- I am getting close to that 4-0 deal as well. Don't like thinking about that.

I keep thinking about getting in shape -- then I have a bag of chips and watch TV. blush.gif

Ya, after loseing the laster two year to them in the playoffs were due to finally win one. I hope. You guys put on a great stag last friday it was fun good job.

Yeah, I talked to some of you guys at the stag -- were you the appraisal guy?

It is one heck of a money raiser for us. We can give all that money back to the community -- cool deal.