• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tuesday Morning Hunt

Had a great little hunt today! While I was sitting in my tree stand on Sunday night I noticed ducks piling into a tiny pot hole off in the distance. It was a nice change to actually drive in and even better we only needed 2 dz dekes. (I actually had time to drink my coffee this morning!) Here are a few pics from the morning..

The partial spread..

Picture055.jpg

As a group, we're less trainable than dogs. Instead of staying in our blinds, we always end up standing around (goofing off) and then, "Oh $@it! Ducks right on top of us!" Here's TJ diving into his blind..

Picture048.jpg

And finally, the ducks. We are also mathematically challenged 17 greenheads, 2 hens. Thought we counted 18 green, but only had 17. One short.

SoDakhunting07029.jpg

as I stated...I am an (Contact Us Please).... I should check what state someone is talking about...Nice Hunt guys!

I'm going to assume they had four guys...three in the photo, and one taking the photo...

South Dakota bag limit is five...one of which can be a hen...so four guys can get 20 mallards, which can include four hens.

This person’s location says he is from SD where the daily bag limit is FIVE mallards (only one of which may be a hen). Looks like they are inside the limits and had a great hunt. I wish I could get out to even get one bird - any bird. The wife has suspended my season by being due to have our second baby any day. I wonder if she will let me out after she has the baby.

4 of use filled out this morning on cans,redheads,bills,mallards,teal, and a few geese to top it off

Quote:

As a group, we're less trainable than dogs. Instead of staying in our blinds, we always end up standing around (goofing off) and then, "Oh $@it! Ducks right on top of us!" Here's TJ diving into his blind..

HAHA my group axcactly! grin.gif

Rost I see that you use the shells in shallow water. Does that work pretty well?