• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Welcome to the NEW Turkey Forum!!!

HateHumminbird

For years we've been dodging posts in the Pheasants, etc., etc., etc. forum, and now have our own place to play!

Over the years, we've built up quite a large amount of useful information from turkey hunters in all walks of life. We're going to do our best to archive those here, as well as provide timely information for years to come. There are many seasoned turkey hunters in this forum, and I look forward to advice and information from all!

Joel

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Yahoo!!!

A place for all us crazy turkey hunters to gather. laugh.gif

This should really start cooking in another couple weeks with spring applications being due. I can't wait!!!

Just this week I thought of a few of you guys as I watched 20+ birds, feed across a field next to one of my PHEASANT hunting spots. Sure wish we had a fall season in our zone, but I think it's only a few years away. But until then I'll just have to keep posting about my PHEASANT hunting.

PS Joel if you ever get the urge give me a call. I Promise I won't tell anyone you went PHEASANT hunting.

CW

I like it. Guess I am not the only turkey fanatic out there. I also feel like I am dodging the other bird stories to find turkey info.

I'ld like to start with the first tip. Belly crawling up on a flock of fall birds in an open field doesn't work! crazy.gif

Chris:

Hey now.....watch it with the P-word, esp. when it's in all-caps it creeps me out. smile.gif

I'll shoot you an email here soon, my phone got dunked during a now infamous incident where Deitz and I tried wading across a not-so-shallow bay. Lost all kinds of numbers in the debacle.

Joel

Congrats you Turkeys on your new forum, From me, a proud member of the 19 time World Champion Racing Turkey Paycheck Race Team from the Turkey Capital of the World Worthington Minnesota!!!!

Glad to see the turkeys get a much deserved forum of their own. Now I'm thinking springtime in Nebraska!

• 4 weeks later...