• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

World Series 2007

bassNspear

Well all, its that time of the years. Best of Seven Series in the World Series.

My Predition, is Boston in 6 Games.

Lets here it boys and girls.

Beantown in 6. I'm going to bed. Now I feel bad for Cleveland, 8th inning (still going at the time of this post) has been brutal.

Gonna say Red Sox in 6, and I am going out on a limb and I will name 2b- Dustin Pedroia series MVP.

thats a great pick for mvp. but i think big papa is going to stir it up a bit.

It's hard to go against a team that has won 20 out of 21. This layoff I think will hurt them. I love the Rockies, they have no big name players. Rockies in 4. Yep, Rockies in 4, they are to hot right now, everything is going there way.

everything was GOING there way until they got a 9 day lay off........a week ago the Rockies all the way now with boston on a streak I say Boston in 5!!! I hope the Rockies are still hot and continue and beat the Sox but lay-offs are hard to overcome!!!

Boston had 17 hits at Fenway, I can just imagine how many they will get when they play in Colorado. Boston's line-up from top to bottom is pretty strong and I noticed they are very patiant hitter's at the plate and that made a big difference last night.

My boy Pedoria, home run last night on his way to the MVP but Beckett was sharpe also.

Too bad weather was so yucky for the game.

MNWild,

Homer to leadoff is nice, but too many more 1 for 5's and your Pedroia will never make MVP.

Ely,

still think Boston gets too much credit?

Quote:

Ely,

still think Boston gets too much credit?

Yes, its only 1 game and now its rediculously too much credit. smirk.gif

1 game after having just swept the last 3 w/ the Tribe though, right?

I just think I'm giving them credit where credit is due.

The BoSox aren't exactly last year's StL Cards (sorry CNYTim) while the Rox had to have an exceptional/outstanding record to just make it in.

Don't get me wrong, they are both good teams for sure.

Here's hoping it can go the full 7.

We have 2 good teams facing off. However, Bostons line up is just too good for Co's pitching, epecially when playing in Denver!!!!

From the mid point of the regular season this was the Bo-Sox's series to lose. I say they win it in 5.

Geno - Yeah but I think playoff veteran's play into that and we had a lot of post season experience with the guys on the team even when we didn't make it to the show we were always in the playoffs. They rallied around Edmonds "Game Ball" theme and cowboyed up wink.gif We had to do something being swept by the sox in 04 left a very bad taste in every veteran's mouth. I think it comes down to want in the end, how bad do you want it, the talent is there. Although I think Manny is shtty outfielder the guy is a monster at the plate. This series is over! Congratulations Red Sox and congratulations to the ROX for there first ever pennant, watch this team next year they will stay together and maybe just maybe it will happen... I have been missing baseball a bit boys enjoying some fabulous walleye fishing on Oneida Lake, these cool nights have me also thinking about the 07 NAIFC. It will be first ever trip to Minnesota (15-16 Dec.) and the Alexandria area, can't wait...

2-0 series lead for Boston. Shill pitched 5.1, 1 run. Pretty solid.

I don't think Colorado can win a game in Fenway, even if they won 3 games in Colorado (unlikely). This series might be over in a hurry.

I think your right. Rockies might get a game or two in Colorado, but i have a feeling if it comes back to Boston, redsox will take it to the house.

There just to good right now.

They still have a 'ridiculous' chance.....so do or die for the Rox next game.

Wowzers. Lookin like a sweep right now...2 world series sweeps in 4 years. Impressive.

Sucks to live in Boston right now....

Boston College undefeated in CFB

Celtics expected to go to NBA Finals

Patriots undefeated

Boston Bruins on pace for NHL playoffs

Red Sox about to win 2nd world championship in 4 years.