• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
boatfixer

O.M.G!

boatfixer

Do the Vikings even practice during the week? has anyone ever witnessed it?, or do we all assume they do? WOW! confused.gif What brilliant and insightful explanation will Chilly have this time? THUD ...yes, thats me jumping off the band wagon tongue.gif

french_lake_kid

I went from a die hard 2 a 'dont even watch the game anymore' in about 2 days, once moss left I stopped caring. Not 4 that reason but it just all fell off a cliff from there. Thats what gophers hockey is for, but after getting swept by CC, and playing horribly I dont know what 2 turn 2 now. Croquet? Ping-Pong? Hop-Scotch? crazy.gif

Scott K

Quote:

I dont know what 2 turn 2 now.

The Wild!

french_lake_kid

That was my next choice 4 sure! wink.gif

bassNspear

"The vikings have a young team and they going to be great in a few years"

I was about ready to go to dallas and tell Troy Aikman what i thought of that saying. He only said it 15 times during the games.

Vikings are horrible on the offencive side of the ball. If they dont have Peterson, they would be in trouble. Jackson cant throw a ball anywhere on the field.

Does anyone not agree with this???

Eric Wettschreck

This is one of the worst offenses I've ever seen.

Adrian Peterson being the exception, they suk. Sure, they are young but T-jack can't even get the ball close to the receivers hands unless he's 2 yards away.

They need a QB badly.

IFallsRon

The Vikings will never be good again until someone who knows anything about football owns the team and that may not do it either. It's been the same pile for too long. There's not even a hope of 8-8.

Chilly is saving Peterson for what? He may not be around long enough to have a healthy Peterson.

bassNspear

thats correct. its getting out of hand. For one, peterson should NOT be returning kicks, he should be getting 25-30 carries a game.

Fishing_High

You are right BnS I was all for giving T-Jack more time and see what he could do once he got some playing time, but I have lost all faith in him if it wasn't for AP who knows where this team would be we'd be in the running for the first pick for sure.

bassNspear

it is just getting out of hand. we have to figure out a way that we can get the team back to where it belongs. and i think to start getting there, peterson has to carry the load.

mnwild

Sounds like Jackson has fracture in the 2nd finger on his throwing hand. But of course Childress said he will still start Sunday if he's able to play.

IFallsRon

Mysterious broken finger is a convenient excuse to bench his spare tail.

bassNspear

oh boy. does that mean we might have a chance at having two tds to our recievers next week??

zamboni

Quote:

thats correct. its getting out of hand. For one, peterson should NOT be returning kicks, he should be getting 25-30 carries a game.

Yeah- why is he a kickoff returner? Isn't that what Meweldes for? Speaking of Mewelde- what is he doing to earn his million dollars (actually, I don't know how much he makes)? Was he even in there yesterday?

bassNspear

they dont know whats going on. its weird, becuase da head coach dont even know whats going on. He needs to use peterson the RIGHT way.

Fishing_High

Mewelde I think he has been inactive for a couple weeks, plus he was in a bunch of trade rumors with the bucs but the signed someone but he should be returning kick I really would hate to see AP get hurt on a kick off, and while Moore is returning kicks he should return punts to what was Wade THINKING!!!! lets the first punt bounce go out at the one so he decides to fair catch the next punt at the 6???? and the third punt if I'm correct bounced at the 20 something and rolled inside the ten the rule is put your heels on the 10 yard line if its over your head let it go if its in front of you catch it is it that hard Bobby Wade, for how bad T-Jack played those 3 punts left us in terrible field position anyone else agree?

Sheephead Slayer

You can't get Peterson 25-30 carries a game when your QB is so bad that you can't ever convert a third down. They had over 2 times as many plays from scrimmage than we had. 3 plays, punt. 3 plays, punt. etc etc etc. frown.gif

bassNspear

right now, as i look at our team, i would love to have peterson carrie that many time and lose every game. cuase its just as bad as what we have not. look at the games that we have won. all peterson.

maros91

The Vikes have some good cap space to throw at a QB in the off season. Jackson had 9 completions against the Bears and something like 5 or 6 against Dallas. Those are high school stats. Romo had like 28 in the first half. All that said, we beat the Bears and almost beat Dallas. We are a QB and a WR away from being good IMO.

kaz2611

Dont forget we also are a head coach away from being a good team, besides qb and wr childress doesnt have a clue on how to call plays. 3rd downs and adrian peterson is on the bench even though he has only produced 46% of the vikings entire offensive yards. why are we trying to pass the ball when on our own goal line? Another thing why review the touchdown by barber even if he hadnt got in he would next play only inche to go if he wasnt across just burned a timeout. Maybe the other previous kick returners will learn from adrian that the end zone is straight ahead not 2 rights 3 lefts then ahead 4 blocks and then it just beyond the clearing. what I'm trying to say is adrian runs forward all out the others seem to dance around for 3 seconds before they find somewhere that may look like a seam. I agree adrian shouldnt be back there returning kicks but it looks like he is the only person on the offense that knows where the end zone is located. T-joke flat out is hopeless

zepman

T-Jack certainly looks lost out there but what we don't know is whether or not his receivers are actually getting open or not. It might be a combination of both but I would bet to say that if the Vikes had any production out of their QB at all that this season would be looking much differently. Seems that T-Jack has no timing, vision, or playmaking ability---heck, he's not even a good runner. Vikes will need to seriously consider signing a free agent with some proven experience in the off-season.