• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SE MN hunting party to join??? Land???

Looking for some land to hunt in SE MN for 3A,4A,4B slug season or a party to join that has room. Also, would be willing to help an area farmer with harvest, misc. farm duties in exchange for hunting rights to your land. Very respectful hunter here with over 18yrs experience.

I would suggest the wma's located in dodge county, there are deer in there, and some years hunters there will organize drives. or just do a little pre scouting find a good spot to sit, where you think deer will be pushed from the other hunters' movement. I have a friend that does this every year and always gets a deer, usually a small buck first day. He hunts 4A, i never go, because I like to hunt more than 2 days. But Nov 4th those guys will be driving all the WMA's around, and these have good brushy habitat, and hold deer. good luck, i hunt the other side of the highway, although i do have access to 30K acres in zone 4, but have found it's better for pheasant and yote hunting.