• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

EP Lakes, Riley/Lotus

How are the ramps on these lakes? The options are a 20' new heavy Skeeter or a old 14' Lund, both towed by 4x4 so that isnt a problem.

I've never launched at Lotus so I can't speak to that, but you can get your skeeter in at Riley. Our Fire Dept launches a 20' Lake Assualt on the Riley launch. You'll be fine there.

Both seem to be pretty good but I've seen some funny things from the wakeboard dudes trying to load their boats :-)

The Lotus launch is pretty nice you can get your 20' in no problem, I was there a week ago or so and the water was low so that made it tricky w/ my 2x2... also there is a dock on lotus where as riley doesn't have one...

We were out on Riley on Saturday evening. Launch was fine, they did have a dock. Fishing was OK, not great. Handful of bass, 1 decent pike, 1 keeper walleye (released) and a crappie.

Great lake, great weather, nice night.