• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Snowmobiles for sale--Both SOLD

Looking for an afforadable machine for the winter? Pull your portable or just go trail riding. These babies are ready to rock.

1997 Ski-doo MXZ 583, excellent shape--SOLD

1358 miles------------- $1,500.00

1994 V-Max 600 LE with elec start

studded track 2,140 miles----- $1,000.00--make me a deal I cannot say no to. Sled runs good.

more info or pictures

[email protected] for pictures or

work- 952-445-1235--ask for Greg

home- 952-445-3679--ask for Greg

Pics sent. Yes, my son races the 74 modified at Arlington. yes, they still have the sprint cars.

Pictures sent. Lets make a deal on these sleds and move them. Snow is coming soon.

Quote:

Both sent. Like Bob barker would say--Lets make a deal.

Monty Hall used to say that all the time, also. =P

• 2 weeks later...

Picture sent. This sled is going to sell as it has to go as there is no room left in my buddies garage. It does need a battery and could probably use a set of carbides and then she is ready for the upcoming snow soon.

If you need a good runner for snowmobiling, fishing or just for the young ones, lets cut a deal. make me an offer I cannot say no to and its gone.

The snow is coming and the Yamaha is ready to go. No one looking for a cheap used sled?

I have a gentleman that said he was mailing a check so I will hold off until the check is received or I will send more pics.

Thanks to all.

I mailed the check today and I plan on picking up the sled on Sunday, weather permitting.