• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I work with one of those guys, They were VERY lucky. He couldn't believe the cell phone actually worked!

Scary stuff. I pulled that up on wcco's web page also. Picture of the little flat bottom boat, and white caps in the background. Uggg.

Very lucky indeed, I have that exact same cell phone they used for my work cell. I feel far more confident in this phone

knowing that it will still work even if submerged in water.

Watched the story on the local news, jon boat in 30mph winds.

Not a good idea.

I submarined a 14 ft jonboat out on walnut lake a few years back, to much weight in the boat, 3 guys ,big lab, 4 blinds, guns and 60 herters decoys, the nose of the boat went in a big wave, luckily i made it back to shore it sucked pickin all the decoys up with only a punt pole, got the motor started again a few days later, its no fun in november!