• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
iceman16

new minnesota state record moose?

iceman16

I have heard from a couple people and one being my uncle who registers them in Finland that there was a moose shot off the echo trail not sure where, that beat the old record my ten inches. Has anyone heard this or seen pics? just wondering. not trying to spread rumors if this isn't true just trying to figure this out.

iceman

iceman16

aw i see now, i was gone up in finland all last week bowhunting with no computer to keep up with FM. i was goin nuts. its a very nice moose dont get me wrong but i have seen alot of moose around that size get brought into my uncles lodge to get registered. i guess ill have to read up and see how they score the horns. very nice bull tho.

iceman

96trigger

The story of the moose was in the Star Tribune last week. There is another forum on the topic. I believe many people had the same comment about the size, but if the Strib ran the story, their must be some truth to it.

Fish to Win

Iceman

How does that moose compare to your uncle leroy's? ha ha ha. Did you ever stick a bear up there?

Later- Mike

fishermusk

I herd yesterday that the guy who scored it did it wrong. From what I understand it is not the new record, it has been rescored by a boone and crocket scorer. and if I remember corectly it was in the 180's

Good Luck,

Dave

Nightcrawler

I got a 170 plus moose on the wall and using his avg. arm length figered the pictured moose to go 180 plus.