• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Shack

Vikes Win!!!

Shack

Can you believe that!!!!!

I know, I know! I said I would not watch nother Vikes game this year! I watched the last half of the forth quarter. I was up and I was down and then a long field goal. Peterson and Jackson seem to work!

Go Vikes!

Ely Lake Expert

That was sweet even though they tried to give it away at the end. A win is a win an AP is amazing.

Shack

I am a little skepy on Jackson, but Peterson is a holder!

We won a game, cool! I thought for sure we would loose!

Gives a little skip while doing my house work today in the rain!

Setting up stuff for our yearly haunted house and also getting some boxes of hunting stuff down fom garage attic!

Cool!

Team Otter

If you're a Bears fan, that must really suck to lose to a team that sucks. grin.gif Thank you AP.

blue_healer_guy

I hear what your saying T.O, but we are only a good QB from a very good team.

10,000 Casts

WILLIAMSON GOT HIS FIRST TOUCHDOWN IN 2 YEARS!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOO,

I kinda wish that they would have lost.

With this win, it gives them false hope. They don't have a QB to get them to a wildcard birth so I think that they should start shooting for draft position blush.gif

They are a Quaterback and a WR away from a division title.

Shack

I confess, I had totally forgotten about Vikes game and caught the tail end when going in for a beer from going thought hunting stuff I just brought down from garage attic!

If it had not been raining today, I would of been hunting.

Like next Sunday!

There was a little sarcasium in me starting this thread, but I am a Vikes fan and a win is a win!

james_walleye

You can never hope for the vikings too lose too the bears.

hanson

Its a great day when your buddy who organized the Sunday football party is a Bear's fan (and he's not even from Chicago! Seams like most aren't), and they took it up the goalposts at the end. grin.gif

Peterson looked great! Thank You Childress for allowing him to carry the ball in the 4th Quarter!

jltimm

If it wasn't for Adrian Peterson the Queens would really be terrible! Wow is A.P fast!

lawdog

If it wasn't for Hester we would have won by 17 points. And, how did the refs miss the HUGE block in the block right at the point of attack on that kick return for a TD.

AP is a stud!

Fishing Junky

Quote:

If it wasn't for Hester we would have won by 17 points. And, how did the refs miss the HUGE block in the block right at the point of attack on that kick return for a TD.

AP is a stud!

Ya, and if wasn't for Adrian, the Bears would have won by at least 17 too. grin.gif

Farley

Quote:

And, how did the refs miss the HUGE block in the block right at the point of attack on that kick return for a TD.

I saw that too. That was B.S.

PierBridge

Quote:

Quote:

And, how did the refs miss the HUGE block in the block right at the point of attack on that kick return for a TD.

I saw that too. That was B.S.

It wasn't even close to an illegal block he hit him directly from the side with his helmut on the front of the player being blocked he then turned his back which would leave a person to believe it was illegal.

Clean block all the way text book...and another return by the best ever.

I agree AD "not ap" is a stud.

jigging-matt

Pier, who is AD? not sure who you are talking about, but AP is a STUD. grin.gif

Fishing Junky

Ap's nickname is AD. Stands for All Day............

jigging-matt

Cool hadn't heard his nickname. How did he get All Day when until this week he only played half game? grin.gif.

Farley

Looked like his head was his side to me. I dont know how a guy can come from behind a player and throw a block in front him.

lawdog

I watched it again last night on MNF and had it on my DVR so I could rewind and rewatch. There was definitely no turning after frontal contact, and the guy was never in front, his head was off to the side which might have made it look that way, but he came from straight behind him and hit him square in the back. CLEAR BLOCK IN THE BLACK.

PierBridge

Shoulder pad too shoulder pad head in front textbook block.

They even broke it down on ESPN.....

I understand looking at in full speed it may appear to be a bad block buts its a call you will never get.

TEMP118.jpg

NAPAFISH

Quote:

Ap's nickname is AD. Stands for All Day............

Merril Hoge from NFL primetime calls him THE CASHIER

cause he makes u pay

MidCoast

Peterson is great, but, well, he still isnt starting! Chester is still seeing more carries, which means, more opportunities for Chester as well...

bottomdweller

What a day for AD. What also was huge was Jackson not making any critical errors, and the O line playing theyre best game of the year against a great D.

Way to go Vikes. Still want Childdddy gone!!

fishinphilth

Illegal block or not VIKES WIN. I was superised that when Jackson didnt see anything open he threw it at AP's feet instead of making a bad decision and try to make something happen.

Scott K

Quote:

Illegal block or not VIKES WIN. I was superised that when Jackson didnt see anything open he threw it at AP's feet instead of making a bad decision and try to make something happen.

There were a few times he could have lowerd his shoulder to pick up the first down easily! But its rookie mistakes, he will get better, he has already, just like any other rookie qb, they just need time!