• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikes Win!!!

Shack

Can you believe that!!!!!

I know, I know! I said I would not watch nother Vikes game this year! I watched the last half of the forth quarter. I was up and I was down and then a long field goal. Peterson and Jackson seem to work!

Go Vikes!

That was sweet even though they tried to give it away at the end. A win is a win an AP is amazing.

I am a little skepy on Jackson, but Peterson is a holder!

We won a game, cool! I thought for sure we would loose!

Gives a little skip while doing my house work today in the rain!

Setting up stuff for our yearly haunted house and also getting some boxes of hunting stuff down fom garage attic!

Cool!

If you're a Bears fan, that must really suck to lose to a team that sucks. grin.gif Thank you AP.

WILLIAMSON GOT HIS FIRST TOUCHDOWN IN 2 YEARS!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOO,

I kinda wish that they would have lost.

With this win, it gives them false hope. They don't have a QB to get them to a wildcard birth so I think that they should start shooting for draft position blush.gif

They are a Quaterback and a WR away from a division title.

I confess, I had totally forgotten about Vikes game and caught the tail end when going in for a beer from going thought hunting stuff I just brought down from garage attic!

If it had not been raining today, I would of been hunting.

Like next Sunday!

There was a little sarcasium in me starting this thread, but I am a Vikes fan and a win is a win!

Its a great day when your buddy who organized the Sunday football party is a Bear's fan (and he's not even from Chicago! Seams like most aren't), and they took it up the goalposts at the end. grin.gif

Peterson looked great! Thank You Childress for allowing him to carry the ball in the 4th Quarter!

If it wasn't for Hester we would have won by 17 points. And, how did the refs miss the HUGE block in the block right at the point of attack on that kick return for a TD.

AP is a stud!

Quote:

If it wasn't for Hester we would have won by 17 points. And, how did the refs miss the HUGE block in the block right at the point of attack on that kick return for a TD.

AP is a stud!

Ya, and if wasn't for Adrian, the Bears would have won by at least 17 too. grin.gif

Quote:

And, how did the refs miss the HUGE block in the block right at the point of attack on that kick return for a TD.

I saw that too. That was B.S.

Quote:

Quote:

And, how did the refs miss the HUGE block in the block right at the point of attack on that kick return for a TD.

I saw that too. That was B.S.

It wasn't even close to an illegal block he hit him directly from the side with his helmut on the front of the player being blocked he then turned his back which would leave a person to believe it was illegal.

Clean block all the way text book...and another return by the best ever.

I agree AD "not ap" is a stud.

Cool hadn't heard his nickname. How did he get All Day when until this week he only played half game? grin.gif.

Looked like his head was his side to me. I dont know how a guy can come from behind a player and throw a block in front him.

I watched it again last night on MNF and had it on my DVR so I could rewind and rewatch. There was definitely no turning after frontal contact, and the guy was never in front, his head was off to the side which might have made it look that way, but he came from straight behind him and hit him square in the back. CLEAR BLOCK IN THE BLACK.

Shoulder pad too shoulder pad head in front textbook block.

They even broke it down on ESPN.....

I understand looking at in full speed it may appear to be a bad block buts its a call you will never get.

TEMP118.jpg

Quote:

Ap's nickname is AD. Stands for All Day............

Merril Hoge from NFL primetime calls him THE CASHIER

cause he makes u pay

Peterson is great, but, well, he still isnt starting! Chester is still seeing more carries, which means, more opportunities for Chester as well...

What a day for AD. What also was huge was Jackson not making any critical errors, and the O line playing theyre best game of the year against a great D.

Way to go Vikes. Still want Childdddy gone!!

Illegal block or not VIKES WIN. I was superised that when Jackson didnt see anything open he threw it at AP's feet instead of making a bad decision and try to make something happen.

Quote:

Illegal block or not VIKES WIN. I was superised that when Jackson didnt see anything open he threw it at AP's feet instead of making a bad decision and try to make something happen.

There were a few times he could have lowerd his shoulder to pick up the first down easily! But its rookie mistakes, he will get better, he has already, just like any other rookie qb, they just need time!

Quote:

Shoulder pad too shoulder pad head in front
textbook
block.

They even broke it down on ESPN.....

I understand looking at in full speed it may appear to be a bad block buts its a call you will never get.

TEMP118.jpg

Peiere, you don't get it. Any call that goes against the queens is a bad call. In reality, the vikes haven't even really lost a game this year, two wins and 3 games the refs lost for the queens. 5-0. Great job Vikes!!

Why dont you find us a 5 second clip of the "non-fumble" in the packer game and demonstrate how that was a good call too. That block may have been good. Look at the picture all you want but its not a call that you will never get as you stated. The packer play wasnt good. Its not blaming the refs for a loss. Its just asking not too get hosed and have a TD taken away in a 7 point game in the 4th quarter.